Friday, April 27th
Amaro & Vermouth:
The Bitter & The Sweet
Calling all foodies! Please join us for this special Friday night dinner/pairing event that will feature a seated three-course Italian dinner with liqueurs from the Fratelli Branca Distillerie in Milan, Italy. Host Nicola Olianas is the Global Brand Ambassador for Frattelli Branca.
Visit our EventBrite page for more details on the menu and the featured liqueurs (Fernet-Branca, Brancamenta and Antica Formu) and, of course, to RSVP!
The Night's Menu:
- Tasting - All (3) liquers
- Preclude Cocktail - "Fresca Branca"
- 1st Course (Appetizer) - Split Pea Soup, infused with Fernet-Branca
- 2nd Course (Entree) - Lamb Shoulder, braised with Brancamenta; Mashed Potatoes and Carrot Medallions, with a Brancamenta glaze
- 3rd Course (Dessert) - Pannacotta, with Antica Vermouth
*Rivelazione served with dinner